Saturday 11 May 2013


Hye all..remember about Petfinder.com that i post previously? Finally I managed to find a cute friend for Darling. Her name is Whitey. 


Special thanks to Ms. Nieza Abdullah who allow me to adopt Whitey and always being with me through out the process of making Darling and Whitey get along. At first, I was having trouble of making them become friends, as Whitey kept hissing and act defensively towards Darling. As for Darling, she was so keen to play with her new friend. Lots of advice given by Ms. Nieza have help so much in order for me to understand Whitey's behavior and her routine. Thanks to the technology also, as I learned a lot from goggling on the step to make cats get along, and I found this site: petnewsandviews, and watching videos on that on Youtube. Finally, within one week, Whitey started to be gentle and can share room with Darling. They also started to play together and chasing each other. That is a very good sign! Now, I don't have to worry so much as Darling has friends as me and my husband are busy with works and studies.


What I learned from having cats is, it teaches me how to be extra patient as cats are very sensitive. And, one more thing that I learned, with help of internet, I can gain knowledge about almost ever thing! So, moral of the story is, make sure you use the internet for good purposes, and patience will bear fruit. So, I want to share the video that taught me on how to make cats get along. Enjoy!! Meow..meow..




No comments:

Post a Comment